I was randomly selected by Debenhams to review a new Skincare range! Anyone can be selected, all you have to do is join their Beauty Club. I promise these are my own opinions and thought I’d mention straight off that these were sent for my review.
So here we go!
- Skin's resilience and elasticity will be recovered and younger looking skin will be revealed.
I have never applied jelly to my face before, but soon got over the weird concept when I saw the results from this. The morning after I applied it I could feel my face was plumper and firm, I honestly could not stop prodding my face for the first few days! I was amazed at how quick something had happened to be honest. I'm only 27 so wrinkles are not a huge worry for me right now but I am starting to get fine lines around my eyes unfortunately BUT these are pretty much gone from using this for 2 weeks. I'm not sure to put it down to all the amazing anti-aging ingredients or just from its moisturising properties? Either way this is the first product I've tried where I can actually see results.
“A replenishing day cream which contains Squalane, Royal Jelly, various types of collagen and Astaxanthin. Ideal for anyone who is prone to dryness and skin that has lost its smoothness due to lack of hydration”
- Squalane is a natural oil which helps retain moisture, hydrates the skin, making it feel softer and smoother; fine lines are reduced.
- Royal Jelly also helps retain moisture, whilst improving the appearance of fine lines.
- Different types of collagens will promote cell regeneration and retain water.
- Skin's resilience and elasticity will be improved and skin will look younger and more radiant.
- Astaxanthin will counteract free radical damage preventing further damage to collagen and elastin, the cause of lines, wrinkles and sagging.
- Moisture is trapped into the skin, ensuring skin is replenished throughout the day.
- Skin appears more luminous and fine lines and wrinkles appear smoother.
This cream is a little beauty! I've used very light lotions before that sink in quick but I've never tried a thicker cream that can sink in like this. My skin just drank this up! For the last 2 weeks my skin has felt so smooth well moisturised, and in combination with the Astralist Aquarysta more plump and firm, seriously I cannot stop prodding my face! From looking at my before and after (both with no makeup on) I can see this has evened out my complexion too as I'm usually quite red in places with horrific dark circles, I could see I was more evened out and less scary looking lol
So overall I really like these creams, the ONLY downside for me is the price, it’s a little more than what I’d pay. I would however consider investing in something like this when I'm a little older as after all you get what you pay for right? But in the meantime I'm too unfaithful and like trying loads of other lotions and potions.
P.S. it’s made by Fujifilm, how bizarre?
You can pick these up from Debenhams here.